COVID-19 OFFICE PROTOCOLS
As you already know we have always set a bar of excellence in the care and sterility prior to Covid-19 pandemic. We have now raised the bar and have been busy during this down time. We have invested in more hepa filters for each room, which are the same brand the military used at the Jacob Javits Center, while caring for the covid 19 patients. In addition, we also now have three different types of suctions to use while you are being treated, to minimize any aerosols from spreading in the room, and more enhanced PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for all the doctors and staff. We have also established a new way patients enter and exit the office for everyone's safety. Adoption of enhanced procedures to minimize the contact between patient and staff, including registration, payments, insurance (when applicable), consents, etc.
A few of the changes you will experience are as follows:
- We will be asking a series of questions meant to facilitate when appointments will be scheduled.
- The day of your appointment you will be asked brief Covid-19 questions to assure you are symptomatic free.
- We will now have Curbside Waiting Rooms, in order to mitigate social distancing and allow for enough time to disinfect the rooms. We ask when you arrive for your appointment please call or text the office (516) 431-5855 and let us know you are here. We in turn will notify you when it is best to enter the office.
- We are also asking to limit only the patient and a parent or caregiver if applicable, to come to the appointment.
- Everyone will have their temperature taken using a no touch thermal scan prior to entering the office. Anyone registering a temperature of 100.4° or greater will be denied entrance to the office and recommend seeing your physician for further evaluation.
- We ask anyone entering the office to use hand sanitizer provided and wear a mask or face covering.
- The office door will be open to prevent from needing to touch any
Happy Teeth for Your ENTIRE FAMILY
Dental health is as crucial as the nutrition in the diet of your child. Preventing your children from dental illness lets them grow up healthier and happier. To know that the child's teeth
are taken care of, leaves you in lot more comfort while you cherish the moments of those innocent smiles. At Dr. Glen's Happy Teeth our pediatric dentist and orthodontist treat every child
very gently winning their hearts and winning them great smiles. One visit to our dental practice and your child will want to come again and again. We have set up our dental office from
scratch keeping your children in mind. Every corner of our dental practice feels comfortable and exciting to children. Our dental office is run by a team of highly qualified professionals
who are lead by our experienced pediatric dentists who have made it the right place for your child. We aim to see children of Long Island and surround community in Nassau County grow up to
lead a healthy life free from dental diseases through our treatment while we inform them about the importance of dental care.
At Dr. Glen's Happy Teeth we take complete care of your child's dental needs. We focus on preventing dental diseases through our thorough checkup which examines every bit of the mouth to see signs of trouble. Under preventive care we make sure to clean the teeth and restore them with sealants if necessary. We have many ways of correcting smiles and straightening imperfections.
Treating emergency conditions is one of our top priorities. Our office is equipped with technology and the necessary professional skill pool to handle such instances. As a part of our daily duty we reestablish teeth and bring back the cute smiles back in the beautiful children.
Great news for all our Happy Teeth Families:
In response to numerous requests to include a Dentist for Adults in our practice, we are proud to announce Dr. Benny Tong is joining Our Happy Teeth Family, he is a General and Cosmetic
Dentist. Dr. Benny, as he would like to be called, treats his patients in a calm, caring dental chair-side manner similar to Dr. Glen. Dr. Benny is now available for personal introductions
and appointments in our office. For more information about Dr. Benny please click link below
» Meet Dr. Benny Tong